2020年11月4日 1:42 AM #4355Alyssa Nicoleゲスト
Den of Thieves
by James B. Stewart
- Author: James B. Stewart
- Characters: Michael Milken, Ivan Boesky, Martin Siegel, Dennis Levine
- Language: english
- ISBN: 9780671792275 (067179227X)
- Places: Wall Street, New York City, New York
- Format: paperback, 592 pages
- Release date: September 1, 1992
- Awards: Edgar Award Nominee for Best Fact Crime (1992)
- Genres: business, finance, history, economics, buisness, journalism, crime, biography
- Publisher: Simon Schuster
About The Book
A #1 bestseller from coast to coast, Den of Thieves tells the full story of the insider-trading scandal that nearly destroyed Wall Street, the men who pulled it off, and the chase that finally brought them to justice.
Pulitzer Prize — winner James B. Stewart shows for the first time how four of the eighties’ biggest names on Wall Street — Michael Milken, Ivan Boesky, Martin Siegel, and Dennis Levine —created the greatest insider-trading ring in financial history and almost walked away with billions, until a team of downtrodden detectives triumphed over some of America’s most expensive lawyers to bring this powerful quartet to justice.
Based on secret grand jury transcripts, interviews, and actual trading records, and containing explosive new revelations about Michael Milken and Ivan Boesky written especially for this paperback edition, Den of Thieves weaves all the facts into an unforgettable narrative — a portrait of human nature, big business, and crime of unparalleled proportions.
Hardcover book Den of Thieves buy on iOS on Dymocks. EPUB ebook Den of Thieves James B. Stewart read online. Hardback Den of Thieves download for iPhone on Kobo. Paperback Den of Thieves by James B. Stewart.