2020年11月8日 12:45 AM #5341Angela Thompsonゲスト
by Lauren Oliver
- Publisher: HarperCollins
- Language: english
- Characters: Hana Tate, Magdalena “Lena” Ella Haloway-Tiddle, Alex Sheathes, Carol Tiddle, Grace Tiddle
- Author: Lauren Oliver
- Genres: dystopia, romance, fantasy, fiction, teen, love
- Release date: February 7, 2012
- Places: Portland, Maine
- Format: paperback, 441 pages
- Series: Delirium, #1
- ISBN: 9780061726835 (0061726834)
- Awards: Buxtehuder Bulle (2011), Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Young Adults (2013), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction and for Favorite Book and for Goodreads Author (2011), Missouri Gateway Readers Award Nominee (2014)
About The Book
There is an alternate cover edition for this ISBN13 here.
In an alternate United States, love has been declared a dangerous disease, and the government forces everyone who reaches eighteen to have a procedure called the Cure. Living with her aunt, uncle, and cousins in Portland, Maine, Lena Haloway is very much looking forward to being cured and living a safe, predictable life. She watched love destroy her mother and isn’t about to make the same mistake.
But with ninety-five days left until her treatment, Lena meets enigmatic Alex, a boy from the “Wilds” who lives under the government’s radar. What will happen if they do the unthinkable and fall in love?
Hardcover Delirium. MP3 book Delirium Lauren Oliver buy on Kindle on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook Delirium by Lauren Oliver download on Powells. Online ebook Delirium read Android. EPUB Delirium download.
FB2 book Delirium Lauren Oliver for reader on Amazon. PDF book Delirium by Lauren Oliver read online. TXT Delirium buy cheap on Mac on Audible. Hardback ebook Delirium by Lauren Oliver on Booktopia. MOBI ebook Delirium buy for iPad.